Thursday 7 June 2012

Day 4 - Raven Boys, The


If you STILL have not watched this trailer for THE RAVEN BOYS by Maggie Steifvater (I am pronoucing it wrong so it rhymes with ((and in the accent of Arnold)) Terminator); please click play. Just let the story enthrall you...

I've finished my current book and I'm eager to get my hands on another. More specifically -- this.

It's an event when a new book comes out for me, so much so that I have it written down in my agenda and I get a couple of friends and head to the nearest bookstore, grab a copy, and rub it against my face.

How fast do you inhale your books?

Sometimes it's less than a day, sometimes more. I find the ones I"m most eager to read, I tend to go through much more slowly -- trying to savour. I'll read a couple of chapters, and lay down and wonder about it all.

Other times, life gets in the way and when I finished Bitterblue last night, I realized it took me 2 weeks to get through it. ----2 WEEKS ------.

That's how I know I'm busy.

xoxo
R

No comments:

Post a Comment