Friday 15 June 2012

Sucker for Samples

Yeah, I'm pretty sure people chose to stop following my posts on Facebook.

Not just because of the tweeter spam, but of the samples/free spam. Oops. I have no friends. :(

My Husband (a philosophy major) was so irked when he learned http://www.philosophy.com/ was a skin-care/beauty website. Oh well!

So I scored a good handful of free samples yesterday;
This is subtle, feminine, and light. Swoon~
The saleslady told me not to use this though, until I have real wrinkles. :(
GREAT face wash. GREAT.


And then, I went to their website today, and they said a free gift if you sign up for the newsletter! Score! I signed up, and then learned it's a free gift IF YOU spend $25 online. boo.


Another sample: Elizabeth Arden Green Tea.. very sweet lil spray!




1 comment:

  1. Best face wash ever! Beware...you WILL get addicted to it. Oh how I love Philosophy.

    ReplyDelete